Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-24-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
eReader fan
Connoisseur
eReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and graceeReader fan herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Onyx C67ML & N96ML+
Exclamation Problems with WIFI and touchscreen

It happens something strange with the wifi and the touchscreen on my C67ML.

WIFI ISSUE: If the source of the wifi is a normal house/bar/library connection or comes from android 4.4 everything goes well, but if the source is from a android 5 or 6 I have problems with the stability of the data transfer. What it means is I have no problem seeing and connecting to the network, and even no problems surfing, but it arrive a moment when the pages stops charging. Then I have to disconnect the wifi and connect it again, and then works, but sonner or later will happen again. Any idea?

TOUCHSCREEN ISSUE: It stops to recognize my finger pased 2 seconds (aprox). That don't let me select text. Any idea?

My firmware is 1.7.5.

Thanks!
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
c67ml