Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2019, 06:14 AM   #316
gpoube
gpoube began at the beginning.

Device: none
@Davidfor Would you please provide me an image to recover my bricked kobo glo hd?Greetings - Greg
Old 12-13-2019, 06:49 AM   #317
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-13-2019, 07:49 AM   #318
gpoube
gpoube began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks !
Old 01-10-2020, 06:25 PM   #319
mcarlo2411
mcarlo2411 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO 0560
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpoube View Post
@Davidfor Would you please provide me an image to recover my bricked kobo glo hd?Greetings - Greg
Please also my Kobo GLO has probably bricked, can I also have a link for an original image? Many thanks
Old 01-10-2020, 09:13 PM   #320
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 02-09-2020, 06:15 AM   #321
kiuziu
kiuziu began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
@davidfor: could you provide the image for me too? My Glo HD died yesterday.
Thanks.
Old 02-09-2020, 11:16 PM   #322
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@kiuziu: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:34 PM   #323
patricklunn
patricklunn began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
@davidfor do you happen to have the image for a kobo wifi n289?
Old 04-09-2020, 10:34 PM   #324
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:41 AM   #325
petermeter
petermeter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
@davidfor Any way you would provide that lovely Kobo Glo HD Image via PM to me? Much apprechiated! :-)
Old 05-02-2020, 07:21 AM   #326
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-22-2020, 09:22 AM   #327
LethalJC
LethalJC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO
Hi, I've bricked my Kobo Glo and need the img, can anyone help me?
Thanks!
Old 05-22-2020, 10:13 PM   #328
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@LethalJC: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:34 AM   #329
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@LethalJC: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
LethalJC should now have PMs enabled.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:45 AM   #330
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalJC View Post
Hi, I've bricked my Kobo Glo and need the img, can anyone help me?
PM sent.
Closed Thread