Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-23-2020, 07:59 AM   #1
icetbr
icetbr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G (K3)
Question [k3] fit to column needs extra tap to move between pages

Hi, I have a kindle 3 and I'm trying to achieve a quadrant navigation experience in a 2-column pdf, that is:
- turn on fit to column zoom, page View Mode
- it starts at the top left quadrant
- next: bottom left
- next: top right
- next: bottom right

The problem is whenever it hits bottom, I need to give an extra next, because it always "misses" the last few millimeters. So I need 6 taps to go to the next page instead of 4.

I tried cropping (pdfcrop on linux, couldn't do it in koreader) about 2cm from all sides, still the same problem.

On a side note
- why I see the Page Crop menu disabled?
- I can't zoom or pan either, is it only a gesture thing? Because I have no touch.

Thank you.
icetbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:01 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Duplicate of https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=326824
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert