Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM   #556
LuigiTheHunter
LuigiTheHunter began at the beginning.

Device: G000KA White Kindle Basic 2 (2016) KT3, KT3W Gen 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs256 View Post
You can use KindleBreak to jailbreak that FW, which is actually simpler than WatchThis. See the first spoiler here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I agree that KindleBreak should be an easier way to go.
Ok thanks for the input. I will give it a shot.
LuigiTheHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #557
bytebolt
bytebolt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi,
I managed to jb my voyage running 5.13.6
I keep seeing posts for people using koreader on voyage but I am not able to install mrpi (saw some thread about missing dependencies) and hence KUAL on it. How do I use the jb on voyage for any good? None of the tools seems to support voyage
bytebolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #558
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytebolt View Post
Hi,
I managed to jb my voyage running 5.13.6
I keep seeing posts for people using koreader on voyage but I am not able to install mrpi (saw some thread about missing dependencies) and hence KUAL on it. How do I use the jb on voyage for any good? None of the tools seems to support voyage
Just about everything should work on the Voyage.

To get help installing MRPI ask in the MRPI thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...251143&page=11
but first read the first post.

Also make sure to get the correct version of MRPI by checking the
Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030

Be sure to follow the instructions carefully and everything should work fine. If you still have trouble, describe exactly what you did and and a copy of error messages. Nobody has telepathic powers.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote