Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-21-2022, 12:58 PM   #1
penny42
penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8
Hi from there PNW!

I had a Sony waaaay back when, but hadn’t used an ereader for a long time. When I decided to downsize my physical space & try out ereading again, this forum was incredibly helpful! I ended up deciding on a Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8 as my primary device, and a Voyage for when I’m out & about. Thank for all your unknowing assistance!
penny42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:00 PM   #2
penny42
penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.penny42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8
….aaaand clearly I can’t type

Yup, I reverse my words sometimes. The perfect introduction!
penny42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:03 PM   #3
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hi penny42! Welcome. Typos come with the territory. Glad you are into ereading. Hope you post a lot and so we will meet again
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 09:58 PM   #4
kitimitsu
kitimitsu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Hello and welcome Penny42! I am also a newbie
kitimitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 12:10 AM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote