Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-25-2022, 07:27 PM   #1336
Philippk_94
Philippk_94 began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine 3
Hello, I couldn't find an answer anywhere. Maybe someone here knows which settings are the best for the Tolino Shine 3.
Philippk_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:20 PM   #1337
GuiSalles
GuiSalles began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021
Here's what's going on:
I've been doing the exact same path as I've used in the last couple of years for my Kindle 6

Download Manga in PDF or JPG > KCC to EPUB (Kindle Oasis output) > Calibre ePUB Merge > Calibre convert to MOBI

I'm getting a blank page after every page I flip in my Paperwhite 2021
I've tried Normal Kindle output, Kindle Paperwhite 3 and Kindle Oasis output both in KCC and Calibre

Am i missing something I should change or that's just the way it is while KCC doesn't update to support Paperwhite 2021?

I hope you guys can help me, it's extremely annoying and I'm sincerely regretting upgrading my Kindle
GuiSalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #1338
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Fire, iPad Air 2, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiSalles View Post
Here's what's going on:
I've been doing the exact same path as I've used in the last couple of years for my Kindle 6

Download Manga in PDF or JPG > KCC to EPUB (Kindle Oasis output) > Calibre ePUB Merge > Calibre convert to MOBI
The process you are using seems wrong to me. From the KCC documentation:

Quote:
Don't convert files created by KCC with Calibre! Any conversion process will corrupt the file!
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 01:13 AM   #1339
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiSalles View Post
Download Manga in PDF or JPG > KCC to EPUB (Kindle Oasis output) > Calibre ePUB Merge > Calibre convert to MOBI.
I would suggest installing Kindle Previewer and then copying the kindlegen.exe file from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Amazon\Kindle Previewer 3\lib\fc\bin\kindlegen.exe to the directory where KCC was installed.

You can then generate the .mobi file (strictly, a dual mobi with both a mobi and KF8 version embedded) directly from Kindle Comic Creator without needing to do a calibre conversion.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:47 AM   #1340
snk4ever
snk4ever began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o
I've seen a fork with support of mozjpeg as an optional jpeg library. However this version is locked by my company's antivirus software.

Is it planned to add support for mozjpeg in the main branch and releases ?
snk4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:16 PM   #1341
replicant
replicant began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 4
panel view

hi guys!

i was wondering if there's any way to use panel view (2 specifically) with the custom width and height. i tried to run from source but i couldnt make it work lol...

thanks
replicant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 02:37 AM   #1342
wildhoney66
Connoisseur
wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.wildhoney66 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: amazon Fire Kindle 6
i've just got a question i have an Amazon Fire HD10 Plus but even on my Kindle 6 from (2015) i bought my new tablet last summer my comics are now in black and white and the cover is in color. anyone know why? it didn't used to be that way
wildhoney66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools