Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
smtcan
smtcan began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 300
Hello from Ontario

I just bought a Sony PRS 300. I have been considering an e-reader for a while and an upcoming vacation was the incentive needed. I love to travel and read so hope to cut down on the weight of my luggage this way.
smtcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi smtcan and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 since Jan 08 and really like it, especially on vacations
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, smtcan!

Congratulations on your new Sony! I just purchased the 600, although, I've had the 700 since last Christmas. I love them both! Be sure and check out all the free ebooks you can download for your reader in either the lrf or epub formats right here at MR. Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote