Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-11-2018, 02:23 AM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Sony PRS-650 & PRS-T1 on Mercari

Currently Mercari has a nice (looking) black PRS-650 in an M-Edge case (better than nothing) advertised for $36 (includes shipping). (I have an additional 5% off coupon, so it would be $34, but I don't know if that's because I'm a past customer, or what.) This is advertised as "barely used." Lots of pictures and LOOKS good. I absolutely can not vouch for the condition of the reader or the veracity of the seller.

https://item.mercari.com/gl/m69511929749/

Also on Mercari, a black Sony PRS-T1 (supposedly new, apparently out of box) for $18 (includes shipping). It does include a stylus according to the description (not pictured) LOOKS good, but (again) I can not vouch for the condition of the reader or the veracity of the seller.

https://item.mercari.com/gl/m50231900096/

(Hope I'm not steering anyone wrong.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:09 AM   #2
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Shopgoodwill currently has a few sony ereaders available including a Sony PRS-500 (new in box).
https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/52490776
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2018, 02:28 PM   #3
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
i don't know how well the 500 model will perform. i have one and have not used it much. but there is now an overwhelming amount of ghosting from the e-ink. makes it really difficult to read. perhaps this is a symptom of the first generation of e-ink or e-ink screen.

over time, it just degrades?
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote