Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-23-2017, 02:04 AM   #2266
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeniz View Post
I knew it'd be something obvious that I'm just not seeing. For some reason I kept thinking/seeing a "#" in front of that "output_css" in my css file.
Also remember that CSS uses C++ style comments, /* */ and // not #.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2017, 12:42 PM   #2267
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
2017-06-25
- Fix for XenForo change on SB & SV--not on QQ.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM   #2268
bfergu1234
bfergu1234 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD
forums.spacebattles.com

Yo,

After the last update:

On spacebattles, if I attempt to download

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre....426130/reader

I get a single page of the result, before the update, I got a chaptered result.

Something not quite right......

Also I noticed that the URL may been tweaked in the database to remove the 'reader' ending.

Brian
bfergu1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:46 PM   #2269
edeniz
Connoisseur
edeniz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader, Tolino Shine, Samsung Galaxy S3
Hi!

Um, I've got another question about the keyword_filelist option. I thought I'd use it to make my .ini file a bit easier to manage by simply punting all metadata replacements/exclusions into a separate file (my metadata replacements are a ridiculous amount). And while it works very well with the replace_metadata, it doesn't work with exclude_metadata_pre or exclude_metadata_post. The error message I get is this one:

Spoiler:
Code:
Error:'list' object has no attribute 'split' in (exclude_metadata_pre_filelist:file:///home/edeniz/archives/+0+fanficfare-docs/exclude_pre.txt

So... what does "object has no attribute 'split'" mean in this context? Am I to assume that this means the exclude parts don't work with filelist? I've read the keyword_filelist portion in the fanficfare wiki, but what's there led me to believe there's no reason it shouldn't work. Basically I'm confused and am just wondering if this is normal. If so, all is well. It already helps a huge amount to me that I can punt the replace_metadata parts of the ini outside of it. (Which reminds me: Yay! Thank you for this nifty little option! ) I'm just wondering what the problem is.
edeniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:06 AM   #2270
Garasou
Garasou began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfergu1234 View Post
Yo,

After the last update:

On spacebattles, if I attempt to download

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre....426130/reader

I get a single page of the result, before the update, I got a chaptered result.

Something not quite right......

Also I noticed that the URL may been tweaked in the database to remove the 'reader' ending.

Brian
That is a bug in the threadmark implementation in SB and is being looked at as can be seen is this thread
Garasou is offline   Reply With Quote