Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-26-2017, 01:12 AM   #1
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Arrow Please delete

DELETED

Last edited by teija; 03-02-2018 at 02:20 PM. Reason: THREAD OUT OF DATE
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 03:55 AM   #2
doxie1956
doxie1956 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook Simple Touch (back-up)
If you still have the lighted case for the prs-350 I would love to get it. I've used mine for years. The pc that holds the lighting first came loose; and I glued it back. But last week one of the tabs that hold the reader in broke off. I love this reader and the light as I'm disabled and can easily read in bed with it and the lighted cover.

Feel free to email me at doxie56@ymail.com or call (904) 718-6667. I can pay via Paypal or whatever you prefer.

Kathy
doxie1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 05:02 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #4
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry about the delay. PM sent to you Kathy!

Last edited by teija; 06-12-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-10-2017, 01:13 AM   #5
teija
Gadget fiend

Pink lighted case has now gone to a good home!
Old 07-24-2017, 11:23 AM   #6
mobile93
mobile93 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T3
Hi,

Is the PRS-350 eReader still available?
mobile93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 01:29 AM   #7
kuromusha
Connoisseur
kuromusha began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, PRS-T2, PRS-T3, Boox T68, Boox Poke 3
Will pay $70USD pp for the pink lighted case! They are rare as. Pls pm asap if you have one.
kuromusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:04 AM   #8
mobile93
mobile93 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromusha View Post
Will pay $70USD pp for the pink lighted case! They are rare as. Pls pm asap if you have one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Pink lighted case has now gone to a good home!
So that one is gone. Have not heard anything from OP. Still wondering if the PRS-350 is available.

Last edited by mobile93; 08-24-2017 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Found the Sony via ebay seller.
mobile93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:17 PM   #9
teija
Gadget fiend

Hi everyone, sorry about the delay - I don't log on to Mobileread much and for some reason I never received a notification of any replies on here... I will update on all of these shortly!
Old 12-09-2017, 01:11 PM   #10
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
I will take the not lighted case if stil available. Just got a caseless NOS PRS-350.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:11 PM   #11
teija
Gadget fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
I will take the not lighted case if stil available. Just got a caseless NOS PRS-350.
Hi there! Yes, the pink non-lighted one is still available.

Last edited by teija; 02-28-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Tags
pink, sony prs 350