Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-13-2017, 05:10 PM   #16
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: OAsis 2, iPhone 7+, IPad Air 2, MacBook Air
If I get it it will be more for audible. The large storage is not that important to me. But with my old eyes the larger screen would be.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #17
gyAndy
gyAndy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I love it! I think it's a wonderful ebook reader: very stable firmware, form factor that's perfect for me, fantastic screen, battery life not too bad, really well made.
I had a Kobo Glo HD that was a good companion but there isn't battle with the Oasis, for me this Kindle is superior by far.
gyAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2017, 11:16 PM   #18
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 3, Kindle Oasis 2
For older eyes the larger screen is great. But even for younger eyes there can be so much more text on screen at once. So it is a win either way.

As far as it being primarily for Audible listening... It will do that fine but there are almost certainly other devices that will get you better battery life for listening. But if you want it to be an e-ink listening device then it is obviously a fine choice.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote