Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
Daveychan
Daveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toysDaveychan shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle PW
Question Disable font resize swipe??

I've googled for a while now, and no joy on this one. Please and thanks in advance for any help on this!

Does anyone know of a way to disable the font resize "feature" on a Kindle Paperwhite? (Yes it's been jailbroken, etc.)

I'm clearly not a good tapper when it comes to changing pages, because i often drag my finger a bit too much and end up changing the font size and then after it refreshes, have to change it back, and the wait for the refresh again.

It would be great to just turn off this possibility. I leave my font on the smallest possible for all books.

Please and Thanks
Daveychan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
font resize, hack, paperwhite