Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-08-2017, 08:47 PM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:00 AM   #62
Staffshouse
Staffshouse began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
DaviFor - Thanks a lot - worked perfectly!!
Staffshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:54 PM   #63
Ingobj
Ingobj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
I need Kobo Mini image, does anyone have it?
Ingobj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:13 PM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Ingobj: PM sent. But, looking back, I can see I sent you the image a year ago. You should be able to use the copy you got then.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #65
Ingobj
Ingobj began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Yes Davidfor, you sent me more I had problems with my notebook and missed if you can send thank you.
Ingobj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:21 AM   #66
a028
a028 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi n647
Kobo wifi n647 image please. Was give one but looks like the owner wiped the internal sd card. Thanks for still helping everyone.
a028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:23 AM   #67
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #68
YamaMax
YamaMax began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
Oh no, another bricked N647B ereader

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
My fault, tried to upgrade via a downloaded firmware and now unit is dead.
Have disassemble the unit to gather sd card access. Now I would like to put back the original image on the SD card and try to save the ereader.

Can somebody help sending the image?

Best regards,

Max
YamaMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:35 PM   #69
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:05 PM   #70
YamaMax
YamaMax began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Fantastic, it work's
Many thanks for helping
YamaMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #71
Loupgarou
Loupgarou began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless (N647B)
@davidfor, I've got a Kobo Wireless N647B stuck in an updating mode. Would you be able to provide a link to the firmware?
Loupgarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:35 PM   #72
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-07-2017, 03:47 PM   #73
bllackpython
bllackpython began at the beginning.

I'm also looking for image of my kobo N647B.Could you please also send it to me?

Thanks
bllackpython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #74
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #75
anem
anem began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647B
I could also use the image for the N647B
anem is offline   Reply With Quote