turtle
Enthusiast
turtle began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
Problem with head

Hi, Nick and all guys.
I have a problem with MY HEAD.
I don't remember what to do.
I converted my (russian) books with book designer and transfered them to my book reader using Reb1200 a lot.
But 2 weeks ago my comp. crashed and I installed book designer and reb1200, but can not transfer books and even can not create imp. files.
I need help please.
what i'm doing... open book designer, pasted book i want to create imp. pressed imp and see at the bottom (making imp file...preparing project )and in 1 second it stopped and i can see only blank 1st page and file info (left top corner).
So I can not proceed with Reb1200 as I got no imp. file done.
I'm doing very well with GEB ebook librerian and with ebookwise.com
but as I said I can not work with book designer.
what I am doing wrong or which program to download???
turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
turtle
Enthusiast
turtle began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise
Problem with head

Hi,again.
I was reading some articles and a help from Nick and other guys, reinstalled usb driver 2 times and installed Mobi2imp and some other recommended programms. BUT!!! as it was said in manuas of how to use REB1200: Device setup "Global" is not working... I used GC0000263493 instead and it was good and now I gonna uninstall Mobi2imp, lit2sb, impserve, and other programs and gonna try to use only book designer to convert files to imp. and REB1200 to transfer to my eBook
thnks

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Hi, Nick and all guys.

I have a problem with MY HEAD.
I don't remember what to do.
I converted my (russian) books with book designer and transfered them to my book reader using Reb1200 a lot.
But 2 weeks ago my comp. crashed and I installed book designer and reb1200, but can not transfer books and even can not create imp. files.
I need help please.
what i'm doing... open book designer, pasted book i want to create imp. pressed imp and see at the bottom (making imp file...preparing project )and in 1 second it stopped and i can see only blank 1st page and file info (left top corner).
So I can not proceed with Reb1200 as I got no imp. file done.
I'm doing very well with GEB ebook librerian and with ebookwise.com
but as I said I can not work with book designer.
what I am doing wrong or which program to download???
turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
no idea

Ouch! Hate it when the computers have issues! Sorry I have no ideas on what else to do to help out.

I hope you are able to fix it!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote