Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-07-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
ericgarrison
Enthusiast
ericgarrison began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
FREE funny urban fantasy "Spectral Delivery - A Road Ghosts Story"

Meet Enid, a pizza delivery trainee who's stuck riding along with ghost-geek Brett on Valentine's Day night. Her boyfriend begs her to try to get off early, but things get weirder and weirder as she and Brett find paranormal activity at every stop. Fascinated, Enid finds herself pulled into Brett's shadowy world as they race to get hot pizza to their final destination, and see that love is a tie that binds spirits long after death.

Written by Eric Garrison. Published by Seventh Star Press, edited by Kathy Watness and RJ Sullivan, with artwork by Kirsten Maloney, this Seventh Star Single is a 6400 word, complete and self-contained introduction to the Road Ghosts world. Narrated by new character Enid, this is an outsider’s look into the supernatural world that Brett, Gonzo, and the others take for granted in Four ’til Late, Sinking Down, and the upcoming Me and the Devil (Spring 2014).

FREE on Kindle, iBookstore and Kobo until April 10th!

[Affiliate tag - MODERATOR]

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebo...ctral-delivery

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/spe...ry/id840224148

Reader review:

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and spooky short February 3, 2014
By Katina L. French
Format:Kindle Edition
I enjoyed Eric Garrison's first "Road Ghosts" tale, "Four Til Late," so I was happy to get a chance to read another similar story with some of the same characters. This is a good short ghost story with some light humor and chills.

I hope you enjoy my story, it was fun to create, and it shows off the humor and ghostly fun of the series.

Cheers,

Eric Garrison

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-01-2014 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Ebook is now free!
ericgarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #2
ericgarrison
Enthusiast
ericgarrison began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite
Bumping this because it just went free this morning.
ericgarrison is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
99cents, ghosts, pizza, supernatural, urban fantasy