Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-19-2022, 03:21 PM   #1
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
Red face Accelerated Reader - AR Book Plugin?

Is there an AR (Accelerated Reader) Book List plugin available anywhere?

I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything. I assume it exists, I just can't find it anywhere. Searching for "Accelerated Reader" doesn't turn up results, & "AR" gives pretty much every result in the book because "ARt, cAR, tARp, mARgin, etc, etc".

My niece is having to do reading for school, & she has a bunch of books she can access, (Mine), but it's hard to know if those books on on her AR level.
The AR level is the Reading Level the child is currently at, when I was in school we'd take Scholastic testis that would give us a Reading level. It's like that but instead of just saying "You're at a 5th Grade Reading Level" or "You're 12th Grade+ Reading Level" it gives increments & the books they read & test on have to be within their level. So a 4th Grader who is at a 4.1-5.3 means they don't get credit for books that are too easy for them, but also they don't get points for books that are too hard for them. Each book also has a test they take to prove retention & each book has a different number of points it's worth.

There are resources to find the information
AR BookFind

But it would be great if I could have a field in calibre for "AR Level" & "AR Points" but I can't find the plugin, or it doesn't yet exist.
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accelerated reader, ar books, metadata, plug-ins, student resources