Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 07:28 PM   #136
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gepeto77 View Post
Thank you Davidfor !
My kobo works !
but usb device still not recognized when connected to my computer
There are lots of reasons for the USB not working. The suggestions are to change cables or USB port, reboot everything or try another computer. These will help to prove whether it is the device or something else.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:00 PM   #137
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There are lots of reasons for the USB not working. The suggestions are to change cables or USB port, reboot everything or try another computer. These will help to prove whether it is the device or something else.
And don't forget to try a USB 2 hub attached to a USB 3 port.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #138
goupil
goupil began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2nd edition
looking for image

Hello all, My eReader is totally brick... it's a Kobo Aura 2nd Edition (4Gigs). I am looking for the SD image, can anyone ?
Old 08-07-2019, 08:50 PM   #139
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:18 AM   #140
berry78
berry78 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura 2 edition 4 gb
Hello all, My eReader is totally brick... it's a Kobo Aura 2nd Edition (4Gigs). I am looking for the SD image, can anyone hel me please?
Regards
Old 08-25-2019, 08:54 AM   #141
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #142
maggan
maggan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Need image. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-21-2019, 08:39 PM   #143
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-24-2019, 11:43 AM   #144
Niklz
Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Niklz can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Please help! Very need image. Thanks a lot!
Old 09-30-2019, 04:35 AM   #145
swedenboy
swedenboy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi davidfor, can I have this sd image for my aura e2?

thank you very much
Old 09-30-2019, 08:14 AM   #146
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:06 AM   #147
tinawinters2019
tinawinters2019 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Hi.

May i get the image? my device is bricked.

Thanks a lot!
Old 10-02-2019, 03:47 AM   #148
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:21 PM   #149
Macs00
Macs00 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo and kobo aura edition 2
Hi David, can you send me the link to the image?
thanks in advance
Massimo
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 PM   #150
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs00 View Post
Hi David, can you send me the link to the image?
thanks in advance
Massimo
Which device do you have? You posted in a thread for the Aura Edition 2, but, you list your device as a Glo. Which image do you need?
Closed Thread