Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #46
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
ABBA were early conspiracy theorists who believed alien governments controlled your thought patterns through your googly bits.

It's true - I read it on the internet.

Cheers,
Marc (right here, just then)
Okay.....but they forgot their belly buttons, (except one on the right who also forgot his upper googly bits.........)
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #47
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay.....but they forgot their belly buttons, (except one on the right who also forgot his upper googly bits.........)
The belly button?! Why, babe, that's our third eye! How would we see the tentacular extraterrestrial plutocrats coming if we blinded the only warning systems that can detect them.

Sheesh, and you call yourself an ABBAphile.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #48
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
This song rocks.

You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
That's something I couldn't do
There's that look in your eyes
I can read in your face that your feelings are driving you wild
Ah, but girl you're only a child

edit: Oh dear god...but look at them dance.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:09 AM   #49
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

In the meantime, Moymoy Palaboy:

HERESY!!! BURN THE HE-WITCH!!!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:17 AM   #50
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

desertgrandma guess what...
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
HERESY!!! BURN THE HE-WITCH!!!

Hey, Moymoy Palaboy produce some of the only internet videos that I repeatedly watch and laugh until my lower-colon shoots from my left nostril (I keep the right for spleen):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUNJvsr8k8g
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVrIV4SkXYY
Spice Girls - Wannabe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoIv4gUIiDE
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_nOtD7acQ
Marimar

Man, that shit's funny. [cleans up spleen and colon]
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:19 AM   #52
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
desertgrandma guess what...
Uh-ohhhhhhh.......
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #53
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

What, my little happy_terd?
Old 02-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #54
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
What, my little happy_terd?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...577#post792577
Old 02-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #55
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I had to check and double check that date! I could have sworn I was back in the past.... what a huge sense of de ja vu....

<---wondering if I should revive the old ABBA avatar.... nah, I like it on my profile just fine...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:54 AM   #56
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
To illustrate the influence ABBA has developed, even computers are singing ABBA songs:

Slipping Through My Fingers by Luka Megurine (a vocaloid)

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:20 AM   #57
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Hon, I was JOKING. I know all about DGma's Abba fixation. I actually LIKE Abba, myself. Besides, it wasn't Abba that was scary - it's the posters!!
Sorry for misunderstanding. I didn't quite pick up on the humor and as a result wrote a serious response concerning my love for ABBA's music.

Now, to add humor to counter the seriousness of my previous post:

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:00 AM   #58
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Time Warp - back to the good old days when songs still had words you could remember and sing along to even if you were pissed as.

Not that that ever happened to me. Someone told me.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:24 AM   #59
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Hey, Moymoy Palaboy produce some of the only internet videos that I repeatedly watch and laugh until my lower-colon shoots from my left nostril (I keep the right for spleen):

Man, that shit's funny. [cleans up spleen and colon]
They are hilarious. Thank you for the links.

I just had my horizons expanded.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #60
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Sorry for misunderstanding. I didn't quite pick up on the humor and as a result wrote a serious response concerning my love for ABBA's music.

Now, to add humor to counter the seriousness of my previous post:

Heh. Just means you have to post here more often. Very few 'serious' threads here......and most of those I use the 'ignore thread' option.

Keeps me out of lots of trouble.........

Tags
a happy_terd production, abba