Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #1
Viritys
Viritys began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 7
PDF to ZIP thinks I'm running Mac, fails

So I'm running Calibre on Windows, trying to convert a PDF comic to ZIP (to read in comic reader) and I get

Cannot mix UNC and non-UNC paths (\\OSX\Applications\Adobe InDesign CS5.5\Adobe InDesign CS5.5.app\Contents\MacOS\DeusExComic5_02_03Intro.p df and C:\Users\viritys\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_rzlopd \bryzn1) (Error Code: 1)

I understand that mixing UNC and non-UNC paths doesn't work, but why on earth is it pointing to some OSX installation of InDesign, both of which I don't have?
Viritys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Because that book was stupidly (mal) formed by the creator.
That conten should have been embedded, not referenced.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug