Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #586
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Hey, congratulations. Presumably you're being very careful to make sure that you're getting a complete diet.

Are you planning on remaining on the vegan diet long-term?
I'm pretty careful about my nutrition, and it's not really that hard to eat healthy as a vegan. I may switch back to vegetarian at some point, but I'll never go back to being a meat eater.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #587
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I am now in the land of the fat and I always come home fatter. I am trying to avoid any foods offered out of the deep fat fryer! Although silly me did not have time for breakfast yesterday and by lunchtime I was starving and was given cake, then I resorted to a pie! Pies are so bad.

Today I had my sultana buds for breakfast, so the starving stupid eating should not happen.

It is not willpower that will save me, but pre planning - Damn working in the shop!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #588
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Under 75 kg for the past three days or so. Going in the right direction. It'll be keeping it up for the next seven months that'll be tricky.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #589
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Congratumaltions! Because I am away I cannot weigh myself. I was fairly good yesterday. But today I did not get breakfast, so I had better be careful today.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:33 AM   #590
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
I am now in the land of the fat and I always come home fatter.
Hey, that sounds way too negative! I am sure you can be very attractive nevertheless.
(And never forget: in the times of Rubens the women with something on the bones were loved not the slim ones!)
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #591
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I don't know how fat I am getting as there are no scales here. Before I left home I sewed a button on some pants, and it popped off yesterday. Not because I am gettting fatter, but because I used rubbish thread. And that's the truth!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #592
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This morning my scales read exactly 74.0kg. That's my lowest reading since I started weighing myself again back in mid-May.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #593
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx

Well done!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #594
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
This morning my scales read exactly 74.0kg. That's my lowest reading since I started weighing myself again back in mid-May.
I hope mine tell me something similar when I get home. Sadly I don't think they will. I will be trying harder when i get home and away from being fed whatever is for dinner and easy access to Turkish Delight.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #595
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
How about a tiny challenge to all my friends out there? Exercise some every day of the Olympics. That's every day for two more weeks. Thinking you can't do it? Look at this photo and tell me you can't. I dare you to.

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #596
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
How about a tiny challenge to all my friends out there? Exercise some every day of the Olympics. That's every day for two more weeks. Thinking you can't do it? Look at this photo and tell me you can't. I dare you to.
I exercise every day, Olympics or not.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #597
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Exercise some every day of the Olympics. That's every day for two more weeks.
Does walking up and down stairs count?

My weight has been at a bit of a stand-still for the past three weeks. I'll see if I can shift some during the olympic weeks.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #598
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I was inspired by this picture - woke up all 3 cats - and we dashed about the house chasing cat toys together. Is this an Olympic sport yet?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:22 PM   #599
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
We walk up to the hill or around our neighborhood everyday.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #600
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I was inspired by this picture - woke up all 3 cats - and we dashed about the house chasing cat toys together. Is this an Olympic sport yet?
Why, yes. I think it is.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote