Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
rwsmith
rwsmith began at the beginning.

Device: sony Reader Daily Edition
problem downloading from calibre

Dear all-

I just received my Daily Edition (prs 900) the day before Christmas-- I am new to the e-book world and to this forum. Forgive me if I raise an issue that already has been discussed.

After I downloaded Calibre software I converted some books into Epub format. But when I went to download it to my device (which was connected to my laptop) Calibre's message was that no device was connected. Am I doing something wrong or has Calibre not configured its software to the new Sony?

Many thanks for any help you can give me.

rwsmith
rwsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
0.6.31 should have the PRS-900 driver (as mentioned in a thread discussing the 900 in the Calibre forum).
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert