Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 05-28-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
FAOTD -- Relax Melodies Premium -- exp 28 May

This offer is now expired.

Today's free app of the day is:

Relax Melodies Premium: A White Noise Ambience For Sleep, Meditation & Yoga

Quote:
Relax Melodies Premium, the leader in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance, is now available for your Android Phone! No more insomnia for you, tension is a thing of the past at any moment! Just custom mix your favorite high quality sounds from a selection of 94, then slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep, rejuvenating sleep. This is the ultimate relaxation experience and it's super easy to use!

Last edited by tubemonkey; 05-29-2013 at 12:07 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Yeah, that was pretty good. I think I have it for iOS too. I don't remember, I have too many relaxing apps.

Today's is pretty ugly though.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Yeah, that was pretty good. I think I have it for iOS too. I don't remember, I have too many relaxing apps.
I'm really liking this app. What's really neat is that it'll allow you to combine different sounds to create a tailored effect. It's now my favorite "nature sounds" app.

Quote:
Today's is pretty ugly though.
Definitely agree with you on that
Old 05-31-2013, 11:28 PM   #4
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I like Relax Melodies Premium too. It's nice that it has a timer.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Lightning Bug - FAOTD

Here's another FAOTD similar to Relax Melodies -- expires today (19 Jun)
Quote:
Mix some me time! Find sleep and relaxation easier with Lightning Bug, an ambience and white noise mixer for Android powered devices. Lightning Bug features a library of almost 200 sound loops and samples ranging from the natural peace of rain storms and ocean waves, to pure white noise, city trains, meditation bells, acoustic and electronic instruments, and down-tempo break beats.

Lightning Bug also includes many soothing backgrounds and sound visualizations. It even has a stylish, customizable digital clock with alarm, a great replacement for your bedside alarm clock!

No plugin keys required, this special offer for Amazon users gives you access to *ALL* of Lightning Bug's premium content at one low price!
Advert