Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-06-2021, 12:51 PM   #1
amitgupta
amitgupta began at the beginning.

Device: kindle white
Feature Request for quick navigation

I was reading a puzzle book with my daughter. After solving each question, I was supposed to verify the answer. And this is where I have come up with an idea to request this feature.

Currently, I need to navigate to the answer page every time I want to verify. For this I need to remember the page number of both pages. Otherwise, the navigation link need to be associated with each question as well as answer.

I was suggesting if the link can be associated with each question automatically to show the answer or hints in popup without leaving the page.

It'll require to update the calibre as well as ebook file format
amitgupta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The calibre viewer already supports popup footnotes, you just need to use them in the book. See the EPUB spec for how to specify popup footnotes in the book markup.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert