Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
lacymarie7575
reading about reading ;->
lacymarie7575 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600, BB
Sony Redemption Codes

I am always on the lookout for redemption codes to use on SonyLibrary...but to this have yet to see one...ONE!! How about anyone else? Ya'll seen one out there? Did sony add that little redemption code box to their readerlibrary program just to tease me? keep me hopin that if I buy enough of their books that maybe one day the will grant me coupon? Bogus...today is just not my day (see the thread "I just had to vent...")
lacymarie7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I think the main purpose of the redemption code box is for gift cards. These cards are bought at Borders, Target, etc. Every once in a while they are on sale. A few months ago they were on sale at Target for 40% off and I bought $100 worth for $60.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote