Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 07-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #1
Capricorn
Connoisseur
Capricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Iriver server not available for german firmware update

Hi,

Yesterday and today I tried to see if an update for my iriver hd story firmware (I have "version 1.32 DE" at the moment) was available.

However, I am not able to connect to any iriver server. I tried it with different routers and different internet connections. Every time I could connect to the router, and the internet, but it did not find any update server.

Have the iriver update servers been switched off for the german versions?

Thanks for any info,
Capricorn
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
There is only one server for all.

1.32 is the newest version for Germany on the server.

There is a download site for German firmware here http://www.lesen-leicht-gemacht.de/i...-firmware.html (HD WiFi only!)

However I do not recommend using it. It's possible to brick the device using those files.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
Capricorn
Connoisseur
Capricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enoughCapricorn will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Hi frostschutz,

I didn't know there is just one server.
Thanks for the info and the link.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote