Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Dennisk429
Dennisk429 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello Everyone!

Hey guys,

My name is Dennis Kuhn and I work with eggplant publishing in marketing. I have been doing research for online forums to help spread the word when we release new titles which is how I found this site. We deal exclusively in e-book novellas so this seems like the perfect type of community for us to let you know about some of our deals. I'm looking forward to doing some posting here and getting to meet some of the people here. I just wanted to give a quick hello and I will probably be posting in the next couple of days.

Dennisk429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
Dennisk429

Thanks Valmore! :-)
Old 12-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

Please take the time now to read our Posting Guidelines and our Posting Guidelines for Self-Promotions.

Here are the links:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/faq...ing_guidelines

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

It is important that all new members understand these guidelines so that threads are NOT reported as spam and deleted.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Again, welcome to MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
Dennisk429

Absolutely, I have been spending a bit of time reading through them already. The last thing I want to do is upset a bunch of people here. I'm a pretty avid reader on top of being a part time writer and working with Eggplant so this seems like a multi use forum for me. I'm looking forward to being able to explore this place a lot more.

Thanks for the links!

~Dennis Kuhn
Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Dennis and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:30 AM   #7
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Welcome to mobileread, Dennis!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:24 AM   #8
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote