Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-17-2023, 08:44 PM   #211
h_nara
h_nara began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Pictures here:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0920.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	202094   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0922.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	202095  
h_nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 09:27 PM   #212
h_nara
h_nara began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_nara View Post
After installing Kobo Uncaged, my Kobo Libra 2 are now in 'dark mode' regardless of the settings. Any ideas? I tried to see if anyone else experienced this before but didn't find anything.
Update: I found another thread where a user had the same problem and deleting InvertScreen=true in the eraeder.conf fixed the issue. I have no idea why installing kobo uncaged had this side effect though.
h_nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2023, 12:30 PM   #213
Carmelocotonto
Connoisseur
Carmelocotonto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara HD, Onyxboox C67
Hi, I have got a Clara2E. Is it possible to use Kobo-UNCaGED with it?
Carmelocotonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 03:56 AM   #214
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
It should be possible, but I haven't worked on this program for quite a while, so I'm not sure.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 07:59 AM   #215
Carmelocotonto
Connoisseur
Carmelocotonto began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara HD, Onyxboox C67
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
It should be possible, but I haven't worked on this program for quite a while, so I'm not sure.
No, it is not possible. It does not detect the ereader. It doesn't recognize it
Carmelocotonto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2023, 04:20 PM   #216
Bobbe
Enthusiast
Bobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blueBobbe can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: sony prs 300
Quote:
I don't know how much work it is, but if my Kobo Clara 2e would have a functional Kobo UNCaGED connection, that would be really great. It's a fantastic program.
Bobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 01:18 PM   #217
Artemide
Enthusiast
Artemide began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Pocketbook Basic Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by camifran View Post
Hi! Awesome software, use it all the time. I think I’ve run into a bug though. Nearly every book gets into the same series, even if they don’t have one. I perused the github issues and saw this had been fixed previously, but i have the last version 0.55 on the kobo sage (latest firmware) and it’s still happening. Thank you so much for your work and help.
Quote:
Honestly, it happens to me too, and I've never been able to figure it out (not that I've looked too hard mind you).
Sorry for resume this old issue, but suddenly I got this problem, and I find a solution. I don't think it depends on KUncaged, because it appears a couple of mounths ago, maybe after some calibre update.
It needs to connect ereader via KUncaged, right click on device icon, device settings, uncheck "replace books with same calibre id" or something similar, disconnect device and resync. All tags are correct now.
Artemide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:30 PM   #218
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just added a warning to the original post, this might not be compatible with he new Kobo Clara Colour/BW or Libra Colour.
Old 04-23-2024, 04:44 PM   #219
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Just added a warning to the original post, this might not be compatible with he new Kobo Clara Colour/BW or Libra Colour.
Thanks I'd wondered whether there might be an issue. I do have a Libra Colour on order so can test when it gets here.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:46 AM   #220
sherman
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Thanks I'd wondered whether there might be an issue. I do have a Libra Colour on order so can test when it gets here.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Seems it was a false alarm.