Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-24-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
creativejourney
creativejourney began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Question convert pdf to kindle

Hi!
I have some PDF files I want to convert to kindle files on my Ipad but am running into an issue. If I load it as PDF, I can't highlight and save text, but am able to have the book cover. If I convert it to the kindle format, then I can highlight and save text, but the first page usually starts on the title page or copy right page so the cover does not convert. Basically I'd like to be able to have the book cover and also be able to highlight text.

I have tried using calibre and the send to kindle (& converting), as well as an online conversion tool. I did try converting to azw3 but can't figure out how to put it on the kindle app.

Any ideas? Thank you!!!
creativejourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 10:40 PM   #2
creativejourney
creativejourney began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
Actually, disregard. I tried editing the metadata and clearing the published date, and then exporting as a PDF and that does seem to work importing via the send to kindle app.
Oh well, least it is importing correcting now!

Last edited by creativejourney; 12-24-2018 at 10:44 PM.
creativejourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert