Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-24-2017, 10:38 AM   #1
n3mow
n3mow began at the beginning.

Device: Lookbook mod 16316372
Thumbs down Can not connect to my Lookbook via usb

Hello,

Before the latest update Calibre I connected to my Lookbook without problem. Could send books to device OK. Now it will not connect at all. Using the same hardware as before.

Tried to connect via WiFi. Can get the Lookbook to see the network but not sure where to go from there. I know there is a WiFi server in Calibre but need help to get the two devices to connect.

All responses appreciated.

Marty
n3mow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:50 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the forums correctly. Questions about Calibre belong in the Calibre forum, to where I'm now moving this.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2017, 01:12 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...ted-by-calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote