Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-02-2017, 04:15 AM   #1
Saij
Saij began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Where to find image of internal SD Card

Hi,

I opened my PocketBook Touch Lux 3 for repaid but accidently broke the internal SD Card.
Now the whole thing won't boot. Can maybe someone of you guys provide me with an image of the internal SD Card so I can flash it to a new one and hope that I will run again? ^.^

Already tried with the firmware update but those aren't images. Also copying the system folder from another PocketBook Touch Lux 3 won't work (and I don't want to open it until it's necessary as it is new and has no problems)

Greetings
Saij
Saij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 06:40 AM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
In short:
Image is copyprotected with serial number of internal sd. Nobody has cracked this protection. Pocketbook service will provide image or new sd if asked.

Searching this forum brings more information but all will confirm what I wrote above.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:50 AM   #3
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog View Post
In short:
Image is copyprotected with serial number of internal sd. Nobody has cracked this protection.
I can confirm from personal experience with older models.

They are extremely protective. In the "Good Old Days" (TM) they have used generic hardware, same as other brands and people were trying to get the superior PocketBook firmware to run on readers from other brands.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote