Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-06-2021, 02:19 AM   #31
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
I've been helping you with only the ePub file and not the PDF, because I thought that was your problem. I never convert ePub files to PDFs, so I can't help you with that. Your ePub file should be fine, if you made the changes I told you to make. The PDF output settings are probably messed up in your preferences, but I have no idea. Have you tried to reset the PDF Output settings to the default settings?

I went back and reread all your posts in this thread to refresh my memory of what your exact problem is, and discovered it has nothing to do with the ePub, since it appears you are trying to convert an ePub to PDF. I thought the line was showing up in the ePub.

Anyway, good luck!
deback is offline   Reply With Quote