Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
geotrouvetout
geotrouvetout began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Complete Calibre uninstall

I need to make a complete uninstall but after the uninstall I can't see any Caliber left over files (did a search and reboot).

However, when to reinstall the software, it will find my previous settings such as email and else. Where are these files (not in "My ebooks" folder)?
geotrouvetout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotrouvetout View Post
I need to make a complete uninstall but after the uninstall I can't see any Caliber left over files (did a search and reboot).

However, when to reinstall the software, it will find my previous settings such as email and else. Where are these files (not in "My ebooks" folder)?
Hidden folder in your user area: Windows (user specific parts) Calibre is in "application data". depends on the version of Windows how to get there
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Goto preferences->advanced and you will be able to access the location where calibre stores its settings
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote