Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 10:21 PM   #31
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialEd View Post
Something else: do you already know the Stephen King-story "UR" in which an ebook reader plays an important role? The cover even shows the Kindle http://www.amazon.com/UR-ebook/dp/B0...883294&sr=1-37 I just found that and that will be the first book I buy when my kindle arrives.
This way my first Kindle purchase as well. It's an interesting story and I hope you enjoy it!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #32
dogsballs
Zealot
dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dogsballs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony psr-505
third the way through but quickly realized from about page ten why it was twenty years since my last SK read.
terrible novel but i hate to waste money so will finish only really to have that self satisfied smirk in knowing from the beginning what the ending is
dogsballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert