Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Just purchased my red 505 - Friday the 13th is lucky indeed

[COLOR="Black"]I am now anxiously awaiting the delivery of my red 505. Got a great deal at Datavision and I can't wait to have my very own reader. Thanks to all the posters and addicts here for all your information and tips...you convinced me to take the plunge.

Last edited by readingrocks!; 02-21-2009 at 07:35 PM.
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:54 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Fun!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
europas_ice
Groupie
europas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't littereuropas_ice doesn't litter

Device: iPhone 11 (Kindle app & iBooks)
Yea! I think you will love it!

Gosh, it comes in red now? I'm so behind the times.
europas_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
Congratulations Karen!
I am so excited for you. I hope to get mine soon too.

Happy Reading!
Stacey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
WooHoo and Red to boot, enjoy it you will love it
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Brilliant - I'm sure you'll love it!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congrats! I love the Red!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
If red cars go faster does the red Sony make you read faster
BTW search out the previous thread explaining why the blue one is the best colour, its quite funny.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
If red cars go faster does the red Sony make you read faster
BTW search out the previous thread explaining why the blue one is the best colour, its quite funny.
I hope so...there are so many books to read! I am just a sucker for a bright color...if Sony were smart they'd make a pink one, and an orange one, and a green one.....
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #10
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingrocks! View Post
I hope so...there are so many books to read! I am just a sucker for a bright color...if Sony were smart they'd make a pink one, and an orange one, and a green one.....
I'd possibly buy a second one if it was in purple...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #11
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by readingrocks! View Post
But red is definitely the best! Congrats on your new baby, you will be amazed on how you end up taking it with you everywhere you go.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #12
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
But red is definitely the best! Congrats on your new baby, you will be amazed on how you end up taking it with you everywhere you go.

cheers
Everyone knows that the blue makes you smarter! Once you go blue you never go back!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:35 PM   #13
Book Worm
Enthusiast
Book Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litterBook Worm doesn't litter

Device: Sony e Reader 505 *BLUE*
I agree with Lilly!! Blue all the way!!

Blue is sexy!
Book Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #14
bkworm8it
bkworm8it began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Congrats on your new reader! I hope you enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying mine. So nice not having to lug books around anymore and to go right to the page your reading!
bkworm8it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #15
revfish
The Pastor of Disaster
revfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-booksrevfish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-650, Apple iPad 3 64GB Wifi
How about a luxury-class Reader in a high-polished Rosewood case? Kinda like some of the stupidly expensive cars that have genuine wood dashboards.
revfish is offline   Reply With Quote