Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Vox
Question Kobo 10hd or nexus?

So I'm still using the Kobo Vox and figure it's time to upgrade. I'm thinking that I'd want to use Cinema Now as well as Netflix, Zinio, Kobo, Amazon Kindle apps as well as pdf. But I'm looking at the Kobo 10HD and was wondering which I should choose between this and the Nexus (neither of which I can try in the flesh as chapters doesn't have it in yet).

Curious: Can I get Netflix on it as well (I'm assuming yes due to full Play integration)? And....would I be able to get the most recent android version?
Could I get some opinions please?

Last edited by cypherslock; 11-23-2013 at 09:57 PM.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:40 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Recently had to upgrade the wife to an Arc 7 HD (no... her TABLET silly), and one issue we're seeing is a lack of cases for it. We bought the Kobo branded case and there is one LARGE drawback; the USB connector is covered by the spine of the cover, leading to having to leave the case OPEN when charging.

Not sure where the charging point is on the 10 but you might want to check for that, and for accessories for the 10HD.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert