Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
Ray321
Ray321 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glow
Kobo Glow

Hi all, my name is Ray first time on the site. I have been having a problem with the Kobo log in, I must be honest did forget my password.
I went through the on screen procedure to sort this out but after nearly 2 weeks and god nows how many emails still cannot log on?
Kobo had emailed me this Sunday asking me to reply, so have sent them my sent emails and the emails the keep sending.
I seem to be coming up against a brick wall for such a simple thing to sort out any suggestions, need help:
Old 01-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

Please post your questions in the appropriate forums, as the Introduce Yourself Forum is for members to take the opportunity to introduce themselves.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Closed Thread