Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
pietro
Enthusiast
pietro began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1, kobo auraHD
No page turn button with Coolreader?

I successfully rooted my T1 (Western flavor, minimal set) as per the wiki. All works fine, I even managed to install Evernote and get it to work. However, if I try coolreader, I cannot turn pages with the buttons - need to touch the screen.
I had undestrstood coolreader, unlike fbreader, would use those buttons by default.
Do I really need to remap the buttons? it seems not quite easy to me...
any help would be appreciated.
p
pietro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I just checked mine, and I can use the page turn buttons with Coolreader.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #3
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
Check CoolReader version - anything after 55.19 should support buttons
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #4
pietro
Enthusiast
pietro began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1, kobo auraHD
solved. Found the last coolreader and that works. My problem was - Android Market does not work on my T1 I had to find the apk from the web. Now I downloaded it to my mobile phone and transferred via sd card to the reader.
pietro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
You do not have to - just take a look here
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert