Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Sunrise

Notices

Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
Mrjb
Mrjb began at the beginning.

Device: PALM TX
Vista Business Install ?

When I click on the sunrisexp-setup.exe I get the following message in a pop-up . it says "Sunrise XP cannot be installed on this version of Windows" .

I have read earlier in this forum that Sunrise XP works in VISTA ... but I can't even get it to install.

Can anyone Help? Please

THanks

MrJohnBravo
Old 12-21-2007, 01:42 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Are you running a 64 bit version of Windows?
Advert
Old 12-21-2007, 04:40 PM   #3
Mrjb
Mrjb began at the beginning.

Device: PALM TX
Yes... Vista business 64. But I assumed that SunriseXP should run under wow and be ok.

MrJohnBravo