Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-23-2020, 02:11 PM   #271
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v1.23.0!

Quite a few changes this time around .

A few bugfixes around padding and line-wrapping in the fixed-cell codepath, various font & dependencies updates, and a couple of new API calls to make dealing with multiple fonts less clunky in the OT codepath.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:59 AM   #272
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
I have been too long away from fbinking...

Code:
#How about a checker:
#cd /mnt/us
#./checker
#and for good measure put it on steroids:
#./zoomswirl
Click image for larger version

Name:	checker.png
Views:	323
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	183838Click image for larger version

Name:	swirl.gif
Views:	329
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	183856

SCNR

[EDIT 20-12-08] v0.20 use ramdisk to somewhat speed up, reduce .gif size
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2020-12-07 checkeronsteroid v0.10.zip (1.6 KB, 283 views)
File Type: zip 2020-12-08 checkeronsteroid v0.20.zip (1.8 KB, 260 views)

Last edited by PoP; 12-08-2020 at 09:38 AM. Reason: v0.20
PoP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 10:39 AM   #273
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Incidentally, there's a 4AM hack commented out in the code when I was playing with doing a checkered background for... I don't even remember what? .

https://github.com/NiLuJe/FBInk/blob...nk.c#L974-L998
Old 12-08-2020, 03:43 PM   #274
PoP
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

While she was reading a book, I prankensteined my wife Kindle last night , It was funny to pretend I was seeing nothing wrong with it .

Code:
#cd /mnt/us
#./prank

Name:	prank.gif
Views:	572
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	183864
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2020-12-08 prank v0.10.zip (927 Bytes, 268 views)
Old 12-13-2020, 07:37 PM   #275
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Released v1.23.1!

Mainly a few small tweaks & fixes .
Old 03-25-2021, 07:55 PM   #276
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Released v1.23.2!

Besides some developer documentation updates, this ones includes a couple of significant fixes, including a massive OOB write in the OT codepath when horizontal padding was enabled, which could cause Very Bad Things (TM) to happen.
I also finally squashed a nasty line-fitting issue in the OT codepath.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:29 PM   #277
PoP

Block Style Writing (Take 2)

What could I fbink today...

Remember this: ◢ ◣ █ ◥ ◤? Here is a quick revision with lower cases in medium shades 🮞 🮟 🮐 🮝 🮜

Code:
fbink -c
./block 0 0 5  AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMmNnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz
screenshot

Name:	screen.png
Views:	240
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	186273
Perhaps "BLOCKSHADE" with downsized lower cases as a bonus NiLuJe?
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2021-03-31 block 0.20.zip (3.4 KB, 216 views)
Old 08-29-2021, 04:41 PM   #278
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Released v1.24.0 (finally)!

A whole lot of tweaks, mainly because of the Elipsa support in kobo-land, but, not only .

See the full release notes for all the gory details!
Old 09-05-2021, 08:30 AM   #279
olup
olup began at the beginning.

Device: kobo GLO HD
Kobowriter

Just sharing here my own dabbling with the FBINK lib and its GOLANG port. Thanks again for making my long time dream of owning an eink typewriter come true.

Here it is : https://github.com/olup/kobowriter

Kobowriter is a small program that turns my kobo GLO HD into a distraction free typewriter, thanks to FBINK and the XCSoar kernel that enables USB OTG.

Only tested on GLO HD and only uses AZERTY keybord layout for now.
olup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 03:25 PM   #280
PoP

otf vs fixed

What could I fbink to start the New Year...

Now that ◢ ◣◥ ◤ are resized to match █ in version 14 of the Symbola font (Thank you George Douros!) I thought I would do a quick comparison.

Code:
./Symbola14.sh

Name:	SymbolaBLOCK.png
Views:	138
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	191530
\o/ no more pixellisation, sizes can be different from 32x32 multiples. Well, if only there were no artifacts.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2022-01-11 Symbola14.sh v0.1.zip (867 Bytes, 111 views)
Old 01-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #281
PoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
What could I fbink to start the New Year...
I forgot ...my best wishes of course:

Name:	fbgrab.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	191557

Code:
./spock.sh
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2022-01-12 Spock v0.10.zip (73.0 KB, 129 views)
Old 05-06-2022, 09:37 AM   #282
PoP

What could I fbink today

Remember piczat and piczat2? Well I thought I would make the Human Rights Declaration ...more readable:

Code:
cd /mnt/us/piczat
./HumanRights3.sh

Name:	HumanRights3.sh.png
Views:	142
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	193648 Click image for larger version

Name:	HumanRights3.sh magnified..png
Views:	137
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	193647
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2022-05-06 piczat3 v0.30.zip (416.8 KB, 74 views)
Old 12-05-2022, 03:04 PM   #283
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Finally tagged 1.25.0 \o/.

(The flimsy excuse being that I was so late that I might as well wait for the Scribe kernel ;p).

Tags
eips, fbink