Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (Kindle) - The Devil At My Doorstep

The Devil At My Doorstep, by David Bego

Book Description
A targeted family business owner dedicated to protecting his employees survives full-scale war with the powerful and politically connected Service Employees International Union and its big labor boss, Andy Stern.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #2
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
The Devil At My Doorstep, by David Bego

Book Description
A targeted family business owner dedicated to protecting his employees survives full-scale war with the powerful and politically connected Service Employees International Union and its big labor boss, Andy Stern.
Looks suspiciously like anti-union propaganda....
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
In The Devil at My Doorstep, David Bego chronicles his long and fierce battle with Obama accomplice, Andy Stern, and the SEIU thugocracy.
That was all the review I needed to read, pass.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
yeah no thanks.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #5
Reader in Italy
Reader in Italy began at the beginning.

Device: Palm
Same here - ugh!
Reader in Italy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #6
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
That was all the review I needed to read, pass.
Funny, that was all I needed to download it Vive la différence!

Still in my to be read "pile," though.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
StressLess
StressLess began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Funny, that was all I needed to download it Vive la différence!

Still in my to be read "pile," though.
Me too!
StressLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #8
Mercury
Enthusiast
Mercury doesn't litterMercury doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505, iPad
Just reminds me to re-read The Jungle
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #9
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
The Jungle is an awesome book, thanks for the re-read reminder.
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:07 AM   #10
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
The news today is that the FBI is investigating Andy Stern. You don't have to be anti-union to believe that he and his union the SEIU stink to high heaven.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100928/D9IGVB000.html
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote