Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 08-15-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
OliverHaag
OliverHaag began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3
Mahjong

Hi all,

I've bought an Inkpad 3 recently and resurrected Mahjong done by Andy128k for it. Had to do a few adaptions to match SDK 5.19 and also integrated a few patches done by jtt (posted on a thread in the german subforum). Since the resolution of my model is much higher I've also integrated high resolution tiles, changed their rendering and increased the font sizes.

The latest stable version can be found on github, let me know if it works for you, it should work for the following models:
  • Inkpad 3
  • Touch HD (Tested by EastEriq)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pb-mahjong.png
Views:	236
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	172934  
OliverHaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 08:22 AM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Thank you !

Tested on Inkpad 3, it works perfectly.

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 08-19-2019 at 06:09 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2019, 07:46 AM   #3
etn
etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.etn shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Pocketbook
Thanks for sharing! Love it. Reminds me of Shanghai II on my old 68k mac bac in the days!

Small suggestion for improvement: assign the physical left arrow key to "Undo".
etn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 01:07 PM   #4
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Do you just copy the app-file to system/bin?
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #5
OliverHaag

The left arrow for undo is a nice idea, will change that for the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Do you just copy the app-file to system/bin?
To applications, see the last two steps of the README. Will update it to make clearer that it's not just for building.
Advert
Old 08-23-2019, 04:25 AM   #6
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
It would be helpful if you put that part of the README into the app-archive. Most users probably wont download the source-package.

Thanks. Nice game.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #7
EastEriq
Groupie
EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!EastEriq rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
You could also add about a bonus feature which I discovered peeping into the sources. You can add additional tile maps inside a directory /ext1/system/config/pb-mahjong/. The sources contain as an example Harmony.map. The additional schemes can be selected in the main menu under "New game (Custom)". Also, if that directory is missing, the program just quits (crashes?) when choosing that, perhaps a bug, the menu entry should not appear.
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:49 PM   #8
OliverHaag

Working on that feature currently so that's why there are map-files on master. So the "bonus feature" was added by me after 0.4.1 got out and is still beta, not something hidden I didn't find :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastEriq View Post
Also, if that directory is missing, the program just quits (crashes?) when choosing that, perhaps a bug, the menu entry should not appear.
Good point, shouldn't be visible without the directory. Thanks for trying that!

The README.md should be part of the app package, seems to be missing as I've just seen. Will add it to the next version.