Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #2296
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-505
Kartu, do you have an answer to the problem i commented in this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=2289?
VICTORSJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 09:48 AM   #2297
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Thanks, Ivy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICTORSJG View Post
Kartu, do you have an answer to the problem i commented in this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=2289?
It is listed in issues.
I couldn't reproduce it yet, but I didn't have time to try all options.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2011, 10:59 AM   #2298
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I just let my Sony run out of juice (ok, I kept forgetting to plug it in!) and when I charged it again, I noticed my PRS+ was gone. However, when I ran the installer again, it said it was still there...

A force install did resolve the issue, so I'm only posting this as a notice...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:05 AM   #2299
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I just let my Sony run out of juice (ok, I kept forgetting to plug it in!) and when I charged it again, I noticed my PRS+ was gone. However, when I ran the installer again, it said it was still there...

A force install did resolve the issue, so I'm only posting this as a notice...
Reinstall wasn't necessary. It's "safe mode", if reader is connected to USB during boot, PRS+ doesn't start. Restart would suffice.

By the way it is mentioned in installer for x50-s models, right at the end of the installation.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #2300
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Kartu, could you send me write-rights to edit file lang.ods?

thanks
Advert
Old 07-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #2301
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Hi, Kartu.

Here I uploaded the files for translation prs+ x50 to catalan for inclusion into the next version if is possible.

translated by jonsy

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: rar Cat.rar (13.0 KB, 107 views)
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #2302
kartu
PRS+ author

VICTORSJG
There are more than enough translators at the moment.

surquizu
For which model is it? 950 certainly has it's own strings. Not sure if 350/650 are the same.
Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #2303
surquizu
Evangelist
surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.surquizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, kobo auraHD, kobo auraH2O, kobo Glo HD, kobo aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post

surquizu
For which model is it? 950 certainly has it's own strings. Not sure if 350/650 are the same.
For 350 and 650
surquizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:09 AM   #2304
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartu View Post
Reinstall wasn't necessary. It's "safe mode", if reader is connected to USB during boot, PRS+ doesn't start. Restart would suffice.

By the way it is mentioned in installer for x50-s models, right at the end of the installation.
That's good to know for my upcoming holiday (as I can't charge the Sony using my car charger, I might run out of juice before I reach a wall charger )

And you don't expect me to read and remember the last bit of the installation, do you!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:12 AM   #2305
kartu
PRS+ author

Thanks, surquizu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
And you don't expect me to read and remember the last bit of the installation, do you!
Erm, considering installation is short, there isn't much to read, and those words are actually highlited...

Last edited by kartu; 07-11-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #2306
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi kartu,
A couple of the English strings for StandbyImage are slightly misleading. Would you like me to correct them (which means I will need write-access), or should I send the strings to you?
Sincerely,
Ben.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #2307
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
Hi Ben,

I've changed the online version of lang.ods according your suggestions.
Regards
Mark
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #2308
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Hi Ben,

I've changed the online version of lang.ods according your suggestions.
Regards
Mark
Thanks, Mark! I just wanted the English strings fixed before too many people did their translations.

Sincerely,
Ben.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:07 AM   #2309
VICTORSJG
Addict

What kind of pictures format it's posible to use on standby image?
Old 07-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #2310
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
I would say every format the reader is capable to show in "Pictures"

For sure *.jgp and *.png are supported.
Graphic will be scaled, so no need for a special resolution. But 600x800 will work best.

PS: this is specifically for PRS 300/505 (600) and custom build firmware from current repository.
Standby-Pictures should be placed in (Data)/database/system//PRSPlus/wallpaper (where Data is the root of internal memory)
and if used with landscape-mode, rotated versions in wallpaper/landscape/
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote