Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
RobertJeschonek
Ebook Reader and Writer
RobertJeschonek began at the beginning.

Device: none
EARTHSHAKER: Mother Earth is HOT in This Paranormal Ebook!

A very hot Mother Earth is the heroine of my new paranormal urban fantasy, EARTHSHAKER! It's available now for $4.99 in a variety of e-book formats at Smashwords and Amazon, and it goes like this:

Sexy private eye Gaia Charmer brings new meaning to the words "Earth Angel." This mysterious (and bipolar) bombshell has the power of the Earth itself at her fingertips, but the murder of her best friend knocks her world off its axis. Out for blood on the killer’s trail, Gaia and a tough-as-nails rock hound sheriff must overcome Landkind--a secret society of movers and shakers with the hearts and minds of landforms (mountains, rivers, islands, etc.)--and a vicious enemy with the key to her true identity. She risks everything to reclaim her legacy as Mother Earth in human form. A woman with the weight of the world on her shoulders in more ways than one...

So there you have it. I hope you'll check out EARTHSHAKER and post your comments to this thread. I'm looking forward to launching the next chapter in Gaia's adventures, and I want to get your input so I'll know what you'd like to see next in the series.

EARTHSHAKER is now available at Smashwords in Kindle, EPUB, PDF, LRF, PDB, RTF, and plain text formats. Here's the link:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/28815

Here's the NOOK link: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...=2940012539755

Last edited by RobertJeschonek; 01-09-2011 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Updating due to change in price
RobertJeschonek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, thrillers, urban fantasy