Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-13-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Kobo Glo HD with a bad USB port

I have a Kobo Glo HD with a bad USB port (got is 'fixed' on vacation, but they only fixed the charging pins, not the data pins, so it charges but can't connect to a computer over USB).

Would be useful to someone with a broken screen (swap your good board into this one), or a solder wizard who thinks they can fix the USB fully.

$15 + shipping from Ontario, Canada.

Pic is of the bodge on the port if you want to try and fix, although it doesn't matter if you're looking to repair your broken-screen Glo HD.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0671 (1).jpg
Views:	878
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	159440  
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
I'll throw in a new book-style case (ordered it before I realized I couldn't sync books).
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
Nicolay77
Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nicolay77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, PockeBook Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
I'll throw in a new book-style case (ordered it before I realized I couldn't sync books).
Shipping to Colombia?
Nicolay77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #4
NikielT
NikielT began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Any chance this is still available?
NikielT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 03:45 PM   #5
mercuree
mercuree began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
If this is still available I would gladly purchase it.
mercuree is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert