Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-02-2023, 05:18 AM   #601
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oletros View Post
Is there a way to disable background image?

I'm using it in a Boox Poke 3 and even selecting white images background it set the background to a gray dithering
Set Transpareny to 0
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 09:33 AM   #602
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Set Transpareny to 0
The picture is with transparency = 0
Oletros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2023, 01:14 PM   #603
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
The picture is with transparency = 0
Sorry, -255; Totally left?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Weiss.png
Views:	110
Size:	101 Bytes
ID:	198803  
Old 01-03-2023, 08:58 AM   #604
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Sorry, -255; Totally left?
Yes, with your image and -255 and it dithers
Old 01-03-2023, 12:46 PM   #605
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Yes, with your image and -255 and it dithers
No - this is not dithering.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Leaf2.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	198808  
Old 01-03-2023, 04:27 PM   #606
Oletros
Connoisseur

Quote:
No - this is not dithering.
This is the difference between Moon+ Reader (left) and Neo Reader (right), I would like to have the same background as the Neo Reader
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20230103_222131112.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	739.7 KB
ID:	198810   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230103_222010675.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	385.6 KB
ID:	198811  
Old 01-03-2023, 09:31 PM   #607
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
This is the difference between Moon+ Reader (left) and Neo Reader (right), I would like to have the same background as the Neo Reader
Have you tried the "transparency" selection in the visual settings to see if there is enough of a change in the background?
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:10 PM   #608
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
I would take a different application if I didn't like the way the one was depicted
Old 01-11-2023, 08:05 PM   #609
luisdent
Enthusiast
luisdent began at the beginning.

Device: kindle oasis 2017
can anyone tell me if it is possible to disable the blue arrow that shows up anytime you click a link in a book? it's like a "return to page with link" arrow in functionality. but i find it incredibly annoying and don't ever want it... i don't see any applicable settings anywhere though...
luisdent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 12:16 AM   #610
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I have a black theme. The links (for example, the numbers that link to footnotes/endnotes) are dark blue. I've tried to find a way to change the link color but it still stays dark blue.

https://imgur.com/a/48pcR6i

Please help
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 04:44 PM   #611
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
I have a black theme. The links (for example, the numbers that link to footnotes/endnotes) are dark blue. I've tried to find a way to change the link color but it still stays dark blue.

https://imgur.com/a/48pcR6i

Please help
Try selecting the day night thing on the bottom when reading then set your theme colors and then save the theme over on top of the day or night theme and it will make it the day or night theme and then it will respect those options I think.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 09:23 PM   #612
bookfrog44
bookfrog44 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Since reloading Moon+reader pro on my android tablet, the author sort pull down menu is now abbreviated on the screen. There is a way to switch it back to the old way which shows the author list on full screen from a scrolling perspective?

I figured out how to switch it before but for the life of me can't remember how I did it.

For reference, this is how it should look:

Name:	LSwgIwD.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	858.2 KB
ID:	201700

Last edited by issybird; 05-27-2023 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Colossal image thumbnailed. Please read the guidelines for limits on image size before posting again.
bookfrog44 is offline   Reply With Quote