Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2022, 10:52 PM   #1246
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 03-24-2022, 01:50 PM   #1247
vlladdrakk
vlladdrakk began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch n905c
Hi, the SD card in my N905c died, could someone share an sd card image with me?
Old 03-24-2022, 07:09 PM   #1248
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:45 AM   #1249
monkeymonkey
monkeymonkey began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n905c (touch)
Hi David, also keen for a N905C SD image. Merci.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:25 AM   #1250
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:49 PM   #1251
Vertex
Vertex began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, wondering if I could get a N905C SD image?
Old 05-10-2022, 02:58 AM   #1252
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-13-2022, 08:10 PM   #1253
Vertex
Vertex began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I apologize but I think I had my version wrong. I used the N905C image but my touch screen wasn't working. After pulling the back off and looking at the CPU, it turns out I have the N905B. Could I trouble you for that image instead?
Old 05-13-2022, 09:28 PM   #1254
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-31-2022, 03:33 AM   #1255
adodo
adodo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905c
Hi David, my Kobo Touch N905c is on Powered Off state, and when I try to turn on the device, the blue led is on for a few seconds and then off, no blink or changing in color. I will try to restore the image before trying other step. Can you please PM the image. Thank you
Old 05-31-2022, 07:00 AM   #1256
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@adodo: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

But, have you charged it? And have you tried turning it on when plugged in? The blue light coming on and the going off can be a sign of no charge, or a dead battery.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:48 PM   #1257
adodo
adodo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905c
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@adodo: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

But, have you charged it? And have you tried turning it on when plugged in? The blue light coming on and the going off can be a sign of no charge, or a dead battery.
Hi David, thank you for remind me on the PM, will do it. And for my Kobo, i have charged it overnight but no luck, still the blue light lit for a few seconds and off, and still on powered off state.
Quick question. If the problem is on a dead battery, can I replace it easily or no?
Thank you
Old 06-04-2022, 10:18 PM   #1258
agu4444
agu4444 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905
Hi, the SD card in my N905c died, could someone share an sd card image with me?
Old 06-05-2022, 12:11 AM   #1259
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:44 AM   #1260
agu4444
agu4444 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch N905
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
THANKS! I was able to restore my kobo ebook
Closed Thread