Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-02-2021, 04:58 AM   #1
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Moon + Reader Pro: ePub without images.

I have touched all the settings and I cannot see the images that the books have in ePub format. A blue square comes out instead. They are only seen if I do a long press. Anyone know how to solve it? Thanks a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210302_065706_740.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	185712  
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 04:30 AM   #2
Oletros
Connoisseur
Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Oletros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I have touched all the settings and I cannot see the images that the books have in ePub format. A blue square comes out instead. They are only seen if I do a long press. Anyone know how to solve it? Thanks a lot.
I have the same exact problem
Oletros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:24 PM   #3
Motobylette
Motobylette began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook
Bonjour, avez vous essayé dans le menu DIVERS, en bas il ya un bouton OPTION D'AFFICHAGE DES IMAGES.

bonne chance
Motobylette is offline   Reply With Quote