Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-31-2021, 08:17 AM   #17071
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
I hadn't received my $6 credit yesterday, so I chatted with customer service, and they resolved the problem and got me the credit within five minutes.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 11:21 PM   #17072
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I had an email from Kobo yesterday that it was resolved and I would receive an eGift card for it. That has come through and I have redeemed it to my account.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 02:29 AM   #17073
Liber
Liber began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Sadly, 'partners' has expired (in Australia).
Liber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 06:58 AM   #17074
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liber View Post
Sadly, 'partners' has expired (in Australia).

With me, as well.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 10:53 AM   #17075
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Also expired in US. I was afraid it might after New Years.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 12:20 PM   #17076
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've moved partners out of the active lists.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 04:04 PM   #17077
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Myperk30 is still working in Canada.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:08 PM   #17078
Kendra
Kendra began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra View Post
I ordered a gift card on 12/17 and still no credit, so I chatted for help today. My ticket is also being escalated.
A week and some holidays, plus three more rounds of email ("you should have received an email with a gift card to get the credit," then "you'll get an email with a gift card to claim the credit," and finally "we have credited your account") and the bonus has now been credited to my account. That wasn't easy!
Kendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 09:43 PM   #17079
LoveMySofa
LoveMySofa began at the beginning.

Device: none
Got 25% off with JAN25 today.

It says "Explore eBooks on sale in every genre" and offers link https://www.kobo.com/us/en/p/jan25?u...campaign=00003
Didn't work on any titles that I wanted.
LoveMySofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 11:19 PM   #17080
CatYVR
Avid Reader, duh 😏
CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.CatYVR once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Tried MYPERK30 today, 30Jan. It’s expired in Canada. 🇨🇦

Which means I’ll be buying about 90% fewer books 📚 . 😡
CatYVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 01:00 PM   #17081
KjellM
Connoisseur
KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.KjellM can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo, Glo HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatYVR View Post
Tried MYPERK30 today, 30Jan. It’s expired in Canada. 🇨🇦

Which means I’ll be buying about 90% fewer books 📚 . 😡
However, "partners" is active again (in Canada at least) ! 40% off.
KjellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 01:43 PM   #17082
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KjellM View Post
However, "partners" is active again (in Canada at least) ! 40% off.
Whoops! I’m in trouble if it works in the USA. Just when I thought I’d licked my book-buying habit.

(And, thanks.)
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 02:42 PM   #17083
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Whoops! I’m in trouble if it works in the USA. Just when I thought I’d licked my book-buying habit.

(And, thanks.)

Yes, it's working in the US. Off to check my wishlists . . .
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 09:03 AM   #17084
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Woo-hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Yes, it's working in the US. Off to check my wishlists . . .
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:52 AM   #17085
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
how do you test to see if a code works? Do you have to add a book to your cart and enter the code?
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals