Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 09-25-2021, 07:28 AM   #1
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Audible accounts now linked

Maybe this isn't news to anyone but me. I have a US and a UK account at the moment. The UK is having a 2-for-1-sale. I bought 2 titles then went over to the US site to see if any of the series was in A+. The title I just bought in my UK account showed "play" in my US account. At first I thought the title was in A+ but it wasn't. Both the titles I bought in the UK account can now be played through the US account on the website. But they do not show up in my US app on my phone.

I find it annoying. If it shows on the website then it should show in the app without having to log out of one and into the other. But it's not actually in my "library." It shows in search with the "play" button.

Last edited by booklover6; 09-27-2021 at 05:39 AM. Reason: clarification
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote