Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 09-23-2019, 11:00 PM   #1
toancv
Connoisseur
toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura Ed. 2, Kobo Touch
Likebook Mars lagging

My Likebook Mars has been lagging recently. When I tried factory reset, it was still lagging terribly at the setting up device stage and some time after that. Then it came back to normal. After I install some apps (not many really) in the built-in App Store and also Google Play Store, it lagged again. I tried to factory reset again but the story was the same. It sometime is lagging and sometime is back to normal.
Does anyone know how to fix this or how to find the reasons of this kind of lagging?
Thanks advance for your help.
toancv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #2
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Are you using an SDcard?
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2019, 10:27 AM   #3
toancv
Connoisseur
toancv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite, Likebook Mars, Kobo Aura Ed. 2, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
Are you using an SDcard?
Malcolm
No. After unistalling some apps like google Gboard and Bluedict, File Manager it seems work nomal now. But I am not sure if one of these app caused the issue. Anybody faced similar problem?
toancv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
If an app is poorly made it can sap resources in the background for sure. For file management I use root explorer but solid explorer is also great.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote